Monday, March 14, 2011

Backyard Tea Party

My baby girl turned three last week and requested a tea party. Here are a few of the photos from the event, which we had in my brother's backyard.

My first teapot cake. I made it using the Wilton ball pan.

The girls decorated their own tea hats with birds, flowers, bumble bees and jewels.
I made sugar cubes using candy molds. It was so quick and easy and they came out really cute.
For the menu, we served PBJs, ham and cheese, curry chicken salad on croissants, deviled eggs, crudite platter, scones with jam, fresh berries, Caprese salad and pink lemonade. Everyone chose their own tea pot and (decaf) tea flavor.
I made a teapot pinata using this handy online tutorial.
Chasing butterflies.

2 comments:

  1. That is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. You have a gift! I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. My birthday is coming up - any chance I could have the exact same party? How lucky your tiny dancer is...

    ReplyDelete